Orders 2213-???? | Turnchat Sat 28th Dec. 2200 GMT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TKG
    BTW, an urgent problem that needs to be addressed: i know there are no formers around suez right now, so can we divert/build some? we're losing lots of mins/turn here
    What???

This should have been addressed a while back, the supply crawler was ordered to convoy nutrients for the time being until a former was diverted up there to remove the fungus.
    You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

Well, I've had a worker that's been working a fungus tile at TBIBTU for years, when I ordered moved last turnchat and still hasn't moved...

Comment

IMPEACH LEMMY!!!

Comment

Bah, DBTS'd be in jail by now if we arrested people who didn't carry out orders...

Comment

Bah, DBTS'd be in jail by now if we arrested people who didn't carry out orders...

<Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
            Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Archaic, do you have any orders ???
              "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
              "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

Director of Science Orders

Next tech after Centauri Empathy: Environmental Economics
                Backup tech: Synthetic Fossil Fuels
                Backup tech if we get Synth Fossil Fuels from Yang: Doctrine: Initiative
                Adam T. Gieseler

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemoniak
                  Archaic, do you have any orders ???
                  Maintain the status quo. I stand by my position that the original Knowledge poll is invalid, and that a poll can only cover the events likely to happen within the current term. Because of that, and the results of the failed FM polls, there's nothing else I can do. Perhaps next term, pending the results of the current unofficial survey.
                  Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

oh put people in jail that dont carry out orders and not when they control undead armies?
                    Bunnies!
                    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic

Maintain the status quo. I stand by my position that the original Knowledge poll is invalid, and that a poll can only cover the events likely to happen within the current term. Because of that, and the results of the failed FM polls, there's nothing else I can do. Perhaps next term, pending the results of the current unofficial survey.
                      You had all the time to post a two days poll. Things will change for next term.
                      "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
                      "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

oh put people in jail that dont carry out orders and not when they control undead armies?
                        Controlling an undead army isn't a crime; it doesn't hurt anyone. Disobeying orders, however, does.

Comment

I called off the turnchat tonight, there weren't any orders posted by DBTS, and all of the people present at 2200 GMT weren't really in the mood for a turnchat tonight...'cept for Kass, who had ops
                          <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                          Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Is there anyone here who will NOT be able to attend a midweek turnchat next week?

Comment

You mean Wednesday the first of January?? Most probably I can't make it... Depends on how long my parents want to stay at the family gathering with my grandmother. I also won't be able to make it Saturday the fourth of January. Family gathering of the same people at our place. We have quite a Burgundian lifestyle here.
                              Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                              Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

the exact day would depend on when would be the most convenenient. I can make it any day, as it's the holidays right now and we won't be going anywhere for a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X